Sadly for us all, personal growth is most commonly achieved outside of that ol’ comfort zone of ours.
Each day is a brand-spanking-new opportunity to perform one small act of bravery. Be it singing out loud, asking for help, admitting a mistake, changing your hair or merely accepting a compliment – this book provides you with one whole year worth of motivation.
Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You asks you to do things you wouldn’t normally do. Inviting you to make a daily habit of being courageous and boy does it feel good.
It’s time to dust off your journalling practices and get ready to hone a little self-actualization.
- Helps you perform an act of bravery every day
- Jam packed with exhilarating fear-facing prompts and mottoes of encouragement
- An entire year worth of motivation
- Here’s to a new you
- This book will change your life. No, really.
- Sure to coax you from your comfort zone
- An entire year’s worth of motivational challenges
- Helps you make a habit of being courageous
- From changing your hair colour to pitching ideas
- Did someone say personal growth?